SystemRoMedic™ – ReTurn7600:
Safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer – without any heavy lifting
ReTurn7600 is an easy-to-use and incredibly effective assistive device providing convenient and natural support for sit-to-stand and transfer, but it is also a rehabilitation device. ReTurn7600 enables safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer to or from bed, wheelchair or toilet. ReTurn7600 can also be used to facilitate repositioning farther back in a chair or wheelchair.
For the caregiver, ReTurn7600 enables easy transfers without any heavy lifting. For users who still retain some degree of strength, ReTurn7600 stimulates the natural pattern of movement during sit-to-stand, while at the same time strengthening the muscles and functional ability. This makes it the ideal assistive device in a rehab unit, and a user who uses ReTurn7600 at home can normally live at home longer with the help of only one caregiver.
Our patented (SE-0401517-8) ReTurnBelt is an excellent complement to ReTurn7600 when there is a need for greater support and stability; for example, when the user's weight-bearing ability is questionable or varies.
ReTurn7600 - for larger and heavier users weighing up to 205 kg/450 lbs
ReTurn7600 has been developed for users weighing max. 205 kg/450 lbs. This model therefore features a wider base plate, providing more space for larger and heavier users. ReTurn7600 also has lower-leg supports that are adapted for these users, and a rising ladder that is both higher and wider than the rising ladders on ReTurn7500 and ReTurn7400.
A Handicare original available in different models for all situations and users
Click "Read more" hereunder to read more about the other ReTurn models.
- The original - with a a unique, patented design which makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to manoeuvre
- Rolls, turns and pivots smoothly and easily on all surfaces, even in confined spaces
- Very easy to understand and use, both for the user and the caregiver
- Many different application areas
- Always close at hand
- Can be easily adapted for different users
- Activates the user and eliminates heavy lifting for the caregiver
- Stable and secure base plate
- Easy to roll and directionally stable
- Moving ReTurn7600 requires minimal exertion, even with a very large and heavy user
- The wider base plate has a low step-in height and clear markings for the user's feet
- The base plate's narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair, so that ReTurn7600 can be positioned very close to the user
- A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position
- The incline of the rising ladder creates conditions for a natural pattern of movement
- The design allows plenty of work space also for the caregiver, who can remain very close and help to support the user from different directions
- The rising ladder allows many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central 'power grip', it also enables 'climbing'
- The user is also supported by the ladder during standing training and transfer
- The height, width and angle of the user-adapted lower-leg supports can easily be adjusted to fit different users
- Lockable wheels
- Neat and attractive design that simplifies hygiene
- Low weight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport and storage
- Many accessories for greater safety, security and utility
- Several models provide solutions for all situations and users
ReTurn - a Handicare original and an assistive device that set the standard for easy, convenient and natural support during sit-to-stand and transfer
When we launched the first ReTurn model, we also introduced a whole new concept to the market. In fact, ReTurn7100 was the very first transfer platform of its kind, and a whole new type of sit-to-stand and transfer aid.
Various models of ReTurn provide solutions for all situations and users
The follow-up model, ReTurn7500, with an all-new, unique design, quickly succeeded in becoming one of the most popular and most widely used assistive devices in the SystemRoMedic™ Support segment. And now, this classic blockbuster is available in a new, refined version featuring a rising ladder with an opening for quick and easy hooking of ReTurnBelt.To enable solutions for more situations while at the same time meeting the needs of more types of users, we have also developed several more models of ReTurn.
All ReTurn models have the same unique, patented design which, regardless of the user's weight, makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to manoeuvre, even in confined spaces. All models of ReTurn also help to activate the user and encourage the user's natural patterns of movement.
ReTurn7500 has a rising ladder of standard height and is appropriate for most adult users. ReTurn7500 is also available in a new version on which the rising ladder (patent pending) has an opening for quick and easy hooking of ReTurnBelt. Both versions of ReTurn7500 are intended for users weighing max. 150 kg/330 lbs.
ReTurn7400 has a low rising ladder that is ideal for shorter adults and children. It also works well in special care situations, such as in an x-ray unit. ReTurn7400 is intended for users weighing max. 150 kg/330 lbs.
ReTurn7600 has been developed for larger and heavier users weighing max. 205 kg/450 lbs. This model has a wider base plate and a rising ladder that is both higher and wider than the ladders on ReTurn7500 and ReTurn7400.
ReTurn7100 is ideal for tall users and for when a user has to raise himself from a high bed or chair. ReTurn7100 is intended for users weighing max. 150 kg/330 lbs. ReTurn7100 is discontinued.
Click the links at the bottom of this page to read more about the other ReTurn models.
- Care instructions, safety information and product catalogue
- User manuals and other documentation