Check - four units for different focus areas
“Check” consists of four units for different focus areas. Depending on the prevailing conditions and requirements, the different units can be used either stand-alone or in combination:
“Check” the Workplace
“Check” the Caregiver
“Check” the Client
“Check” instruction for a Client
With ’Check’, meeting legal requirements on performance and documentation of risk assessments and action plans is simplified.
Self-help approach for healthcare professionals
- Achieve optimum standards of ergonomics and patient care
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Highlight training needs
- Inventory of assistive devices
- Balanced and informed risk assessment
- Action plan for improvements
We can help you improve the work environment!
For more information; please contact your local Handicare representative. We can also provide support in performing a “Check” survey for your workplace, assistance in analyzing the results, and preparing an equipment proposal tailored for your workplace.