EasyGlide, oval (mini):
Facilitates positioning further back in chair
The new, smaller version of EasyGlide, oval are used in pairs to facilitate positioning further back in chair. Using EasyGlide, a more active user can push or shuffle himself backwards in the chair, into a correct and comfortable position.
The sliding boards are small and convenient, with soft, round shapes and smooth surfaces; features which make them very easy to place and remove and to always have readily available and close at hands.
With FootStool as support under the user's feet, it is very easy for the caregiver to place the sliding boards under the user's thighs and seat. When sitting on the sliding boards, one EasyGlide on each side, the pressure from the user's weight is distributed over the soft surface. This contributes to eliminating the friction and allows the caregiver to, without effort, assist the user in sliding backwards in the chair to a comfortable and stable seated position.
Also for application of lifting slings and for helping a user lie down in bed
EasyGlide, oval (mini) can also be used to facilitate placing of leg supports during application of lifting slings with divided leg supports in a seated position. The sliding boards are also useful for helping a user lie down in bed.
Please watch the movie hereunder for a few examples on how to use EasyGlide, oval (mini).
EasyGlide, oval (mini) is also available in a larger variant, EasyGlide, oval, which is used for supine transfers and for application of lifting slings. Click the link at the bottom of this page for more information about EasyGlide, oval.
- Small and handy size, round shapes and smooth surfaces.
- Quick and easy placing and removal.
- Practical; very convenient to always have close at hands.
- Eliminates the friction under the user and makes it very easy to position the user further back in the chair.
- More active users can push themselves backwards in the chair.
- Very easy to use; quick-guide on the underside.
- Hygienic; can be disinfected with 70 % ethanol, 45 % isopropanol or similar after use.
Combination of devices provides individually adapted solutions
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, EasyGlide, oval (mini) can be used in combination with other manual transfer aids. Click "See also" at the bottom of this page for suggestions on combinations and more information.
- Care instructions, safety information and product catalogue
- User manuals and other documentation