Extra strong and safe, for heavier users
Eva600EE is a versatile mobile patient lift for all lifting situations, especially for heavier users weighing up to 270 kg/600 lbs. When used with Handicare's functional and easy-to-use lifting accessories, Eva600EE is the right choice for lifting in connection with transfers to and from the floor, chair or bed, as well as for horizontal lifting and gait training.
Special version with low legs
Eva600EE is also available in a special version with low legs for use with lower beds.
Both variants of Eva600EE are supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a wider sling bar (600 mm/23.6"), providing a more open sling which is ideal for larger users, and a hand control.
- Extra strong and stable, SWL 270 kg/600 lbs
- Aluminium for low weight – easy to manoeuvre
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – large lifting range
- Height-adjustable handle bars – comfortable and ergonomic working positions
- Stable aluminium sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Wider sling bar providing a more open lifting sling - ideal for larger users
- Available with regular height or low legs for use with lower beds
- Encapsulated twin castors – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- The special version with low legs is fitted with double front castors with a diameter of 35 mm/1.4"
- Electrical base widening
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Built-in charging
- Quick guide on the lift
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
Both variants of Eva600 comply with requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products (MDD93/42/EEC).
Handicare lifting slings and other accessories
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, Eva600EE can be used in combination with lifting slings and many clever and functional lifting accessories in Handicare's Lifting range. AmbulationArm, for example, is an accessory which can be employed as armrests by the user during gait training but they can also be used by the carer for manoeuvring the lift. Click "Accessories" hereunder for more information.
An accessory for all models and variants of Eva mobile lifts. Can be used as armrests during gait training.
A two-point aluminium sling bar available in three variants with different width.
To get more room in a lifting sling when using SlingBar two-point sling bar, SlingBarSpreader M side bars can be used as an accessory.
With SwiftHook, changing sling bars or connecting a scale becomes very easy.
StretcherBar is a sling bar used together with StretcherSling for horizontal lifting with stationary or mobile lifts.
Charder MHS2500 is used together with stationary or mobile lifts for weighing of users.
External charger Linak
Accessory for MiniLift200, MiniLift160, MiniLift125, Carina350, Eva450, Eva600EE and Vega505EE.
Sling bar RFL X4
A stable four-point steel sling crossbar providing more space in the lifting sling.
|Description||Mobile lift with electrical base widening, complete with sling bar and hand control||Mobile lift with electrical base widening, with low legs, complete with sling bar and hand control|
|Unit||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs|
|Safe working load||270 kg||270 kg|
|Base width, outer dimensions||750-1150 mm||750-1150 mm|
|Base width, inner dimensions||650-1050 mm||650-1050 mm|
|Total weight||39 kg||39 kg|
|Front castors, diameter||100 mm||35 mm|
|Rear castors, diameter||100 mm||100 mm|
|Lifting range||500-1810 mm||500-1810 mm|
|Lifting speed without load||35 mm/s||35 mm/s|
|Emergency lowering||Manual and electrical||Manual and electrical|
|Battery capacity||2.9 Ah||2.9 Ah|
|Material, sling bar||Aluminium||Aluminium|
|Sling bar width||600 mm||600 mm|