For easy lifting of an arm or leg
LimbSling is designed to comfortably and conveniently assist lifting of a user’s leg or arm, for example, to gain better access for treatment and dressing sores.
LimbSling is very practical for large and heavy users. LimbSling is applied by placing it under the limb to be lifted and connecting the strap loops to the sling bar.
LimbSling is available in one size and two different materials; polyester and a disposable material.
Disposable material for optimal hygiene and safety
LimbSling, disposable, is made of a sturdy, durable non-woven material. Instead of laundering, the lift strap is discarded after use, when it becomes soiled or when the user no longer needs it. This prevents the spread of multi-resistant and other types of infectious bacteria. LimbSling, disposable, is a lift strap for short-term use and for users weighing up to max 150 kg/330 lbs.
- Simplifies e.g., treatment or dressing sores
- Very practical for large and heavy patients
- Also available in disposable material for maximum hygiene and safety
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs (disposable material: SWL 150 kg/330 lbs)
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation are available.
An extension strap mainly used to extend the lifting sling’s lift straps to the desired length.
A tag for labeling of lifting slings, belts and other assistive devices.
Accessory for lifting slings. For marking the lifting sling loops that should be used for a specific user.
- Care instructions, safety information, other information about lifting slings and product catalogue
- User manuals and other documentation