For positioning in a chair or a wheelchair
OneWaySlide is a sliding mat with many functions. The main one improves sitting positions in chairs or wheelchairs. The sliding mat effectively retards forward movement yet slides backwards, making it easy for the carer to help the user move into a more comfortable position in the chair. It is simply a case of grabbing the handles and pulling - without great use of force.
OneWaySlide is also available in a tube-shaped design without handles for the more active user.
OneWaySlide is made of polyester, polyethylene and ULF (Ultra Low Friction), Handicare's own unique sliding material.
- The soft, padded surface is very comfortable to sit on.
- The ULF sliding material under the buttocks makes it easy to pull the user backwards.
- A non-slide area prevents the user from sliding forward.
- Robust handles mean that carers need not physically pull users.
- Straps for attachment to wheelchairs.
- OneWaySlide is available in two models, with and without handles, and in several sizes.
Combination of devices provides individually adapted solutions
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, OneWaySlide can be used in combination with other manual transfer aids. Click "See also" at the bottom of this page for suggestions on combinations and more information.
|Description||110 x 30||130 x 40||130 x 45||130 x 55||50 x 40, tubular||50 x 45, tubular|
|Unit||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs|
|Length||1100 mm||1300 mm||1300 mm||1300 mm||500 mm||500 mm|
|Width||300 mm||400 mm||450 mm||550 mm||400 mm||450 mm|