SystemRoMedic™ – HygieneHBSling:
For toileting and for users who need a lot of support
HygieneHBSling is a lifting sling that is easy to apply and makes it easier for the caregiver to dress/undress the user in connection with toileting. HygieneHBSling is designed for users who need a lot of extra support, even for the head.
HygieneHBSling is available in several sizes, all for users weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the user does not sit on the lifting sling
- High back; the user is supported behind the back, up behind the head, around the upper body and under the legs
- Upright seated posture
- For users who need a lot of extra support, even for the head, and have a degree of muscular tonus
- A belt with fastener gives the user an added sense of safety and security
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation of the lifting sling are available. Click "Accessories" hereunder for more information.
Application of lifting slings according to SystemRoMedic™
For more information about SystemRoMedic™ lifting slings and our tools for easier choosing, application, maintenance and security testing, go to the "About lifting slings" section which is available in the left hand side navigation field.
An extension strap mainly used to extend the lifting sling’s lift straps to the desired length.
A tag for labeling of lifting slings, belts and other assistive devices.
Pressure-sensitive users sometimes need extra soft leg supports.
Soft padding for the lift straps of a lifting sling.
|Unit||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs|
|Recommended user weight||10-30 kg||25-45 kg||40-60 kg||55-80 kg||75-100 kg||90-130 kg||120-170 kg|
|Sling seat measurement||25 cm||28 cm||30 cm||35 cm||41 cm||46 cm||60 cm|
|Sling overall height||92 cm||92 cm||96 cm||102 cm||102 cm||104 cm||104 cm|
|SWL||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg|
- Care instructions, safety information, other information about lifting slings and product catalogue
- User manuals and other documentation