SystemRoMedic™ – HygieneLBSling:
For toileting - extra support for users with good head and torso stability
HygieneLBSling is a lifting sling that is easy to apply and makes it easier for the caregiver to dress/undress the user in connection with toileting. HygieneLBSling is designed for users with good head and torso stability and adequate muscular tonus.
HygieneLBSling is available in several sizes, all for users weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the user does not sit on the lifting sling
- Low back; the user is supported behind the back, up to the armpits, around the upper body and under the legs
- Upright seated posture
- For users with good head and torso stability and adequate muscular tonus
- A belt with fastener gives the user an added sense of safety and security
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation of the lifting sling are available. Click "Accessories" hereunder for more information.
Application of lifting slings according to SystemRoMedic™
For more information about SystemRoMedic™ lifting slings and our tools for easier choosing, application, maintenance and security testing, go to the "About lifting slings" section which is available in the left hand side navigation field.
An extension strap mainly used to extend the lifting sling’s lift straps to the desired length.
An accessory for lifting slings without head support.
A tag for labeling of lifting slings, belts and other assistive devices.
Pressure-sensitive users sometimes need extra soft leg supports.
|Unit||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs|
|Recommended user weight||10-30 kg||25-45 kg||40-60 kg||55-80 kg||75-100 kg||90-130 kg||120-170 kg|
|Sling seat measurement||25 cm||28 cm||30 cm||35 cm||41 cm||46 cm||60 cm|
|Sling overall height||92 cm||92 cm||96 cm||102 cm||102 cm||104 cm||104 cm|
|SWL||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg|
- Care instructions, safety information, other information about lifting slings and product catalogue
- User manuals and other documentation