SystemRoMedic™ – ShellHBSling:
Unique bowl shape with adjustable head support
ShellHBSling is designed for use in most common lifting situations, e.g. for sitting transfers between bed and wheelchair, and when the user needs extra head support. ShellHBSling can also be used for lifting from a recumbent position on the floor.
The bowl-shaped sling follows the shape of the body and enables an upright seated posture that is easily regulated with the help of alternative lift loops. The adjustable head support gives each user perfect support for the head.
ShellHBSling is available in several sizes, all for users weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the user does not sit on the lifting sling
- High back; the user is supported from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs
- An upright seated posture can be regulated via two alternative lift loops at the back and on the leg supports
- ShellHBSling is bowl-shaped and provides superb, adjustable support for the head
- Pocket at lower edge for easier application
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation of the lifting sling are available. Click "Accessories" hereunder for more information.
Application of lifting slings according to SystemRoMedic™
For more information about SystemRoMedic™ lifting slings and our tools for easier choosing, application, maintenance and security testing, go to the "About lifting slings" section which is available in the left hand side navigation field.
An extension strap mainly used to extend the lifting sling’s lift straps to the desired length.
Pressure-sensitive users sometimes need extra soft leg supports.
Soft padding for the lift straps of a lifting sling.
A tag for labeling of lifting slings, belts and other assistive devices.
|Unit||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs|
|Recommended user weight||10-30 kg||20-35 kg||30-55 kg||50-90 kg||80-120 kg||110-160 kg||150-210 kg|
|Sling seat measurement||17 cm||25 cm||35 cm||40 cm||45 cm||55 cm||65 cm|
|Sling overall height||80 cm||85 cm||94 cm||97 cm||98 cm||100 cm||100 cm|
|SWL||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg|
- Care instructions, safety information, other information about lifting slings and product catalogue
- User manuals and other documentation