SystemRoMedic™ – StandUpSling:
For sit-to-stand and standing training in combination with RiseUp600EE
StandUpSling is a sit-to-stand vest that is easy for the caregiver to apply, while giving the user an added sense of security. It is designed to provide support behind the back during rising with a sit-to-stand lift such as Handicare's SystemRoMedic™ RiseUp600EE, and to facilitate toileting.
StandUpSling enables a comfortable sit-to-stand experience, despite reduced function. The user should have a degree of torso stability.
StandUpSling is available in several sizes, all for users weighing up to 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Easy for the caregiver to apply
- Provides support behind the back during rising with a sit-to-stand lift
- Facilitates toileting
- Lift loops in three lengths enable an upright posture, regardless the user’s height
- The inside has a non-slip surface, which prevents the vest from riding up under the arms
- For pressure-sensitive users, StandUpSling Padding is available as an accessory
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation are available.
|Description||Polyester, S||Polyester, M||Polyester, L||Polyester, XL||Polyester, XXL|
|Unit||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs|
|Recommended user weight||40-65 kg||55-80 kg||75-100 kg||100-160 kg||150-220 kg|
|Lift vest width||109 cm||121 cm||122 cm||136 cm||166 cm|
|SWL||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg||300 kg|
- Care instructions, safety information, other information about lifting slings and product catalogue
- User manuals and other documentation