Sturdy and safe, with an extremely large lifting range
Vega505EE is a mobile patient lift adapted for safe and easy lifting of users weighing up to 230 kg/505 lbs. Vega505EE features a unique design with a lift arm that can be both raised to an almost upright position and lowered all the way down to the floor. It is also relatively narrow and compact, with dimensions adapted for use in premises and situations where space is limited.
In spite of the handy size, Vega505EE offers an extremely large lifting range. Therefore, the lift can manage all lifting situations and requirements; both low and high lifting, seated or supine, to and from the floor, bed or chair, and gait training.
Extra equipment as standard
Vega505EE is supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a hand control and with the following accessories and extra equipment as standard:
- SlingBar M, a two-point aluminium sling bar with secure safety latches which prevent the sling straps from creeping out of the sling bar. The sling bar is of standard width (450 mm/17.7") and suitable for most users and lifting situations. SWL 300 kg/660 lbs.
- SwiftHook, an accessory for SlingBar. With SwiftHook, changing sling bars or connecting a scale becomes very easy.
- Built-in charging.
- Maintenance-free castors, 100 mm/3.9", with bumpers. The Handicare encapsulated twin castors provide for a smoother ride for the user while making the lift very easy to roll, even on softer surfaces. Furthermore, the castors do not gather dust and dirt from the floor, making them maintenance-free.
Unique design with many advantages
- Stable and secure, still comparatively light-weight
- For users of up to 230 kg/505 lbs
- Convenient size, fits in and reaches practically anywhere
- Extremely large lifting range
- Excellent for both very low and very high lifting as well as gait training
- Unique design with intuitive handle bars integrated in the mast
- The design provides more space and improved comfort for both user and caregiver
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use - prevents work-related injuries
- Quick guide on the lift
- Encapsulated twin castors - easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Electrical base widening
- Emergency stop on the control box
- Manual and electrical emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life - reliable power supply
- Built-in charging
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
Handicare lifting slings and other accessories
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, Vega505EE can be used in combination with lifting slings and many clever and functional lifting accessories in Handicare's lifting range. To get more room in a SlingBar two-point sling bar, for example, SlingBarSpreader M side bars can be used as an accessory. SlingBarSpreader M open up the lifting sling and provide for a more reclined position. Click "Accessories" hereunder for more information.
Vega505EE meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC.
A two-point aluminium sling bar available in three variants with different width.
To get more room in a lifting sling when using SlingBar two-point sling bar, SlingBarSpreader M side bars can be used as an accessory.
Charder MHS2500 is used together with stationary or mobile lifts for weighing of users.
Sling bar RFL X4
A stable four-point steel sling crossbar providing more space in the lifting sling.
StretcherBar is a sling bar used together with StretcherSling for horizontal lifting with stationary or mobile lifts.
Hand control HB33-6
6 buttons, with service, battery status and overload indicators. Accessory for mobile lifts with electrical (EE) base widening.
External charger Linak
Accessory for MiniLift200, MiniLift160, MiniLift125, Carina350, Eva450, Eva600EE and Vega505EE.
|Description||Mobile lift with electrical base widening, complete with SlingBar M, hand control, SwiftHook, maintenance free castors and built-in charging|
|Safe working load||230 kg|
|Total height||1235-1998 mm|
|Base length||1210 mm|
|Base width, outer dimensions||670-1065 mm|
|Base width, inner dimensions||550-925 mm|
|Total weight||42.8 kg|
|Castors, diameter||100 mm|
|Lifting range||230-1765 mm|
|Lifting speed without load||37 mm/s|
|Emergency lowering||Manual and electrical|
|Battery capacity||2.9 Ah|
|Material, sling bar||Aluminium|
|Sling bar width||450 mm|