EasySlide, 140 x 90 / 200 x 90:
For positioning in bed, two variants for somewhat active/passive users
EasySlide (140 x 90) is designed for normal-weight users with limited to severely reduced abilities to participate in the turning process. These users are often permanently confined to the bed, and it is therefore important to prevent pressure sores. EasySlide ensures this by reducing the friction on the shoulders, hips and head during turning and by making it easy to turn the user as often as required.
EasySlide is very gentle for users in pain. Furthermore, the load on the carer is reduced due to easier and less heavy transfers.
Every pressure sore we can avoid makes life easier for bedridden users
EasySlide (200 x 90) has extra padding in order to further reduce the risks of pressure sores. The padding distributes the pressure over the entire body and reduces pressure, friction and risk of shearing on the especially vulnerable pressure points: the shoulders, hips, head, and feet.
This variant of EasySlide is mainly designed for users who are bedridden, with severely reduced functional abilities, often in intensive care units. By reducing the friction underneath the user, turning is performed easily and painlessly for both user and carer.
- The outerside is made of microfibre, which are gentle against the body. This is especially important for bedridden users and for users in pain.
- The inside is made of ULF (Ultra Low Friction), Handicare's own unique sliding material which reduces the friction under the user, thus very little force is required for the turning process.
- These are soft, comfortable and light materials which can be left permanently in the bed.
- Straps for fastening the sliding mat guarantee that it lies correctly in the bed.
- Good hygiene is a factor which also contributes to the prevention of pressure sores, and protective and disposable covers are therefore available as accessories.
- Replaceable protective cover containing carbon fiber reduces static electricity.
- Available in two lengths: 140 cm/55.12" and 200 cm/78.74", featuring 2 and 4 fastening straps respectively.
Other models of EasySlide
EasySlide is available in several models, materials and sizes to suit different transfer situations and user needs.
The classic models of EasySlide are made of microfibre (polyester in item numbers 2010, 2011, 2015) with padding of polyester and ULF (Ultra Low Friction), Handicare's own, unique sliding material. Most sizes of these models can also be fitted with a replaceable protective cover, which is made of polyester and can easily be cleaned. Disposable plastic covers, which are also available as accessories, provide for even better hygiene and less laundry.
EasySlide, disposable - a new, unbelievably versatile sliding mat for short-term use
EasySlide, disposable is thin and pliable and made from an environmentally friendly material with superior glide properties. EasySlide, disposable is supplied on a roll with up to 60 easy-to-use sliding mats. Perforations at 50-cm interval gives the right format, every time. EasySlide, disposable is also available in a practical and hygienic single-pack which is very convenient to always have close at hands. The single-packed sliding mat is available in three different sizes; 80 x 70 cm, 120 x 70 cm, 200 x 70 cm, and is supplied in packages of 140, 100 and 70 pcs respectively.
Protective cover, for EasySlide
Accessory for EasySlide. Most models and sizes of EasySlide can be fitted with a replaceable protective cover for improved hygiene.
WallRack provides for convenient storing of sliding mats and disposable covers for RollerSlide and EasySlide.
Locking strap, for EasySlide
Accessory/spare part for EasySlide sliding mats with fastening straps; EasySlide 1420, 1430, 1470, 1480.
|Description||140 x 90, 2 fastening straps||140 x 90, 2 fastening straps, complete with Protective cover (1420 + 1451)||200 x 90, 4 fastening straps||200 x 90, 4 fastening straps, complete with Protective cover (1470 + 1481)|
|Unit||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs|
|Length||1400 mm||1400 mm||2000 mm||2000 mm|
|Width||900 mm||900 mm||900 mm||900 mm|
- Care instructions, safety information and product catalogue
- User manuals and other documentation